- K9Greene is a feed supplement for dogs that is composed of Cannabidiol (CBD) also know as hemp extract, hemp seed oil, avocado oil and sunflower seed oil. It is odorless, tasteless, and has no dyes. 100% organic, non-GMO, pesticide free. It is a naturally green color due to the plant material being used.
- It comes in 3 different formulations, small, medium and large breed. The amount of CBD per container increases with dog size. 16oz a bottle. (32 doses)
- K9Greene is formulated by a pharmacist and veterinarian approved to be used on dogs as an anti-inflammatory for soft-tissue, joints, and tendons. It also relieves anxiety and calms the mind without affecting performance or the skeletal system. It reduces nausea and increases appetite, and encourages overall health
- K9Greene works by targeting the endocannabinoid system (ECS) in the body. The ECS is responsible for maintaining homeostasis or balance in the body. All mammals have an ECS, which is why CBD has many uses and has been used in humans and animals.
- K9Greene is made of all organic products and is third party tested to assure there are no pesticides or harmful chemicals in the CBD. There is a QR code on the main label that can be scanned to pull up the certificate of analysis (COA) that shows the report of it being lab tested.
- K9Greene is made with farm bill compliant CBD which means that the hemp plant used has to have less than 0.3% THC in dry weight. The CBD we use to make our product is considered Isolated CBD. This means all THC (psychoactive part of the plant) is removed (if any) prior to being inserted into the product. So this product will not test on a drug screen that is searching for THC.
- K9Greene is easy to use, 1/2 ounce a day with feed (preferably a high fat feed to increase gut absorption). The dispensing chamber used allows for easy precise measuring and storage of product.